Elements with tag june
Be a part at the three-day event concerning the greening of buildings (greening of roofs, facades and indoor areas) and benefit from it:
· Knowledge transfer about green roofs, green walls and indoor greenery
· Showing best practice examples
· Transfer of knowledge by industry experts from Germany and abroad
· Series of lectures and discussion rounds
· Networking, meeting point
· Interdisciplinary exchange of experience between city representatives, architects, city planners, urban water developers, industrial and property representatives, manufacturers, researchers, associations, politicians and other interested parties
· Interdisciplinary alliance for greening of buildings Additional: Information booths of the associations, companies and organisations and excursions to view best practice examples of green buildings in Berlin.
Additional: Information booths of the associations, companies and organisations and excursions to view best practice examples of green buildings in Berlin.
The event provides information in German and English (simultaneous translation) about the various possibilities and opportunites to green buildings using vegetation. The main topics are:
· Sustainable building
· Rain water management
· Federal Government green paper/white paper on green spaces
· Protection of nature and species, biological diversity
· Direct and indirect funding
· Strategies for the greening of buildings of various cities in Germany and the world
· Care and maintenance
· Best practice examples
· Various forms of roof utilisation (urban farming, combination of green roofs and solar energy)
· Cost-benefit analysis
· Cities of the future
You can also play a part!
Your company, association or organisation can contribute in the form of lectures, posters, information stands and advertising. Registration for the congress is now available. The early bird registration is possible until 20 February 2017.
For more information, please visit the official site:
Please click below to access to the flyer of the WGIC 2017